Whether you are looking for adventure or a relaxing getaway, our cosy cabin in the grounds offers a comfortable retreat. With open plan accommodation and the additional luxury of your own private hot tub on the veranda, it overlooks the surrounding countryside and a large trout pond. After enjoying some of the areas many woodland or riverside walks a warm, welcoming hot tub is a treat to return to.
The Cabin is a great place to sit back, relax and enjoy the wildlife throughout the year! This includes deer, kingfishers and even an occasional otter! Perfect for couples seeking a country retreat as well as anglers fishing the Border Esk. The cabin offers everything you need for a relaxing getaway.
Being less than ten minutes’ drive from Gretna Green, this location is an ideal base for exploring the Dumfries and Galloway region as well as the surrounding Borders countryside.
The Cabin features:
- Open plan accommodation with double king-size bed
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Fitted kitchen with dining area, hob, microwave and fridge freezer
- Lounge area with wood burner style gas fire
- Large flat screen TV and DVD player with selection of DVD’s, books and games
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Covered off road parking
- Covered veranda with hot tub and rattan table and chairs
- Patio screens on veranda
- Wi-Fi, ideal for all your devices
Border Esk fishing
North Lodge is only a 5 minute walk from the Border Esk. Our Cabin is popular with visiting anglers, either singly or as a party and we are happy to show our guests the river when available.
|Cabin Tariff (Self Catering)|
|Per Night (minimum 3 nights)||£79|
|Hot Tub (per 3 night stay)||£40|
To discuss your Cabin stay in more detail, call us on 013873 71409 or email any requests to email@example.com